Military Banner Program
PennDOT Reconstruction on Main St and 662:
Annual Water Reports located HERE
PA Representative Barry Jozwiak now has an office in the
Fleetwood Community Center Room 113
· Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
· Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates, and temporary placards for persons with disabilities).
· PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
· Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
· Voter registration forms and absentee ballot applications.
· State tax forms.
· Student aid applications.
· Free state maps, state park information, and PA Vacation Guides.
· Copies of legislation.
· Tours of the State Capitol.
· Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Volleyball open gyms on Sundays for juniors and adults.
Updated Building and Zoning permit available online
Rental Property Ordinances
Check the Ordinance page for other updated ordinances adopted by Borough Council including LERTA, Water Connections, and Vector control.
Digital Sign in Park:
Annual Water Reports are available here
Rentals of Community Center Gym / Cafe, and Fleetwood Park:
Phone System SwiftReach (Reverse 9-1-1) in Operation
Library news and events available on their website
Borough Yard Sales
Water bills now payable online by credit card
Returned Checks Notice:
Storm water Regulations
Open Records Policy can be found here
Moving Permits can be found here
Fleetwood, PA is a small home-town community of approximately 4000 residents and is located in Berks County, Pennsylvania. Fleetwood was incorporated as a borough in 1873 and is famous for the Fleetwood auto-body that was produced in Fleetwood in the early 1900’s.
110 West Arch Street, Suite 104
Fleetwood, PA 19522
Office Hours: M-F 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Phone: 610-944-8220, Fax: 610-944-9054
E-mail: administration @ fleetwoodboro.com (no spaces)
Search this site: