Rec Board Meets the First Wed of each month at 6:30 PM in the Community Center
The pavilion, band-shell, concession stand, and park are available for rent.
The pavilion at Locust St Park can also be rented at the same rates.
Use the “Park rental application” above.
Fleetwood Park is located at 333 W. Main St, in Fleetwood Borough. Google Map Link HERE
Digital Sign in Park
Military Banner Program
In order to honor present and prior military veterans, The Fleetwood Rec Board is proud to announce a program that will display Military Hero banners on light poles along Main St in the Fleetwood Borough. This effort is also supported by The Fleetwood Borough, Fleetwood Historical Society, The Fleetwood American Legion, and Fleetwood Sons of American Legion.
Applications (below) will be accepted at borough hall.
We are sold out, but taking names for next phase estimated to be in 2019 or 2020
Actual Banner design
In addition, the KIA banners that the Fleetwood Legion has sponsored need a home around the Veterans Memorial in Fleetwood Park. We are seeking sponsors who would help finance installation of new poles around the Memorial to display these hometown hero banners at the Memorial.
Please E-mail Chris.Young @ FleetwoodBoro.com (no spaces) if you are interested in learning more about this project.
Fleetwood Park 2018 Schedule
Fleetwood Rec Board’s FREE Sunday Night Concert Series
Tentative Line Up: (Rain date = Monday night)
Fleetwood Rotary / Fleetwood Fire Company Car Show
Fleetwood Community Carnival July 17 - 21
The Fleetwood Community Carnival is a joint effort between the FCCO Organizations and the Fleetwood Fire Company. Proceeds from the carnival will benefit the Fleetwood Rotary Club, Fleetwood Lions Club, Fleetwood Fire Company, and the FCCO (Fleetwood Council of Community Organizations).
Entertainment – 7pm to 10pm
General Info –
· Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – Wristband nights (Ride all night for one price)
· Rides are open from 6:00pm to close
· Food and Drink Concession Stand opens at 5:00pm
· Homemade waffles and ice cream
· Nightly Bingo
· Local community groups with games of skill and/or informational stands
· Rubber Duck Race scheduled for Saturday July 21st in the creek. A limited number of Duck Race tickets will be available for sale ($10.00 each) at the Information Tent during carnival hours.
· Fireworks are scheduled Friday, July 20th with the rain date of Saturday, July 21st.
Come to the park and enjoy some delicious food, seafood, ice cream, great entertainment and help support the various community organizations.
Fleetwood Rec Board’s Homecoming Festival
Fleetwood Park Is Being Revitalized: